Infographics Design for Free w/ Canva: Infographics, Lot More
Infographics design for free with Canva, easy & fast way to create all your graphic design needs in a few minutes only.
What you’ll learn
- How to design awesome infographics for free and easily
- How to design amazing Social Media Posts (for free and in just a few minutes)
- How to design memes (for free) they can use to increase engagement on Social Media
- How to design ebook covers for free
- How to turn their designs into videos with audio inside Canva, and all for free
- Just a mobile or laptop
It was December 2017 and I had decided to stop relying on Fiverr and Upwork freelancers to do my infographics, ebook covers, paperback covers, and every other marketing material I ever needed.
After some research, I found excellent reviews about Canva and decided to give it a try. I found a course on the topic.
Learning how to design infographics and other marketing materials was one of the best and most sensational skills I have ever mastered. Now I do it all for free and in just a few minutes.
What counts, even more, is that now I don’t have to wait for 2-3 days and then ask for amendments to my infographics, and I don’t have to pay between US$15 to US$50 for a work that I have to wait and have no control over.
Some philosopher once said that if you want something done, and done well, do it yourself.
Here is an easy and free way to design all your infographics and all other marketing material with almost immediate effect.
You watch the lesson, apply and it’s done, in just a few minutes.
In this course you will learn how to design in minutes and for free:
✔ Business Infographics
✔ Educational Infographics
✔ Historical Infographics
✔ All sorts of Infographics
✔ How to turn your infographics into videos
✔ TikTok Videos (The easiest free way to create them)
✔ Instagram Posts
✔ WhatsApp Stories
✔ Facebook Ads Marketing Material
✔ Facebook Posts
✔ Pinterest Pins
✔ Twitter Posts
✔ Memes (I go into detail about how to design the best engaging memes)
✔ Resume (free as well)
Who this course is for:
- Sales and marketing people who create presentations, online marketers, High School or College students who are interested in Social Media and Graphic Design.