Introduction To Linux High Availability Clustering
RH436 HA Pacemaker centos / redhat linux cluster on vmware virtual machine connected through ISCSI network to storage
What you’ll learn
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Students should understand Quorum, Fencing, implement different settings. Understand ZFS storage and how to share storage between nodes
- Students should be able to install, configure two node cluster and provide highly available NFS service
- RHCSA level in Linux
- VMware ESXI & VMware workstation
- Centos 7 DVD
- Internet to get access to centos repo
2.5 hours gives you an introduction about Linux High Availability Cluster.Please read it carefully and set your expectations based on the following. To don’t waste your time or even gives me a bad review because you expect more than what inside the course.
You are welcome to add any kind of reviews bad or good but please review it based on the course curriculum and what value you’ve got.
Also it is introducing you to other technologies, like ZFS storage to build more reliable environment for business.
It gives detailed steps of how to install cluster software packages, how to configure and administrate High Availability Cluster
It is preferred and directed to system administrators ( RHCSA Level ).
The course will cover exactly the following read it carefully:
1- Design a lab environment based on ESXi VMware virtualization to practice the cluster.
2- Explain Cluster software components and how they are communicating to each other.
3- Install Linux cluster packages.
4- Managing Cluster Services & Membership.
5- Very clear explanation about quorum and including all options.
6- Very clear explanation about fencing concept and practice it.
7- Storage module included my first course about ZFS for free.
8- Manage and configure ISCSI initiator.
9- One example to configure NFS service managed by HA cluster.
10- Manage and Configure Cluster logs.
If you feel that you know all of the above save your money and don’t waste your time.
If you decided to take this course I need you to know that first chapter is a little bit long because in my opinion it is very important to understand the architecture of the lab so you can build it step by step.
once you have a proper lab you will find practicing the cluster is so easy. So, I recommend you to be patient. If you feel it sounds boring you can skip it and go a head for next chapter.
I expect if you reached this line that means you understood what will be covered in the course and it is crystal clear for you.
I would like to remind you that Udemy gives you 30 days Money-Back Guarantee 100% No Questions Asked.
If you are interested in the course you can give it a try.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for system administrators who want the first step to learn high availability Linux 7 cluster
- This course is for Linux administrators who want a step-by-step guide to setup a centos 7 high availability cluster
Introduction To Linux High Availability Clustering Free Download