IoT Automation with Raspberry Pi
Master Raspberry Pi, Python for Raspberry Pi, Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera, Networking using sockets, Home automation.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi
- Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera
- Learn Networking using sockets
- Learn Home automation
- Basic knowledge about electronics & programming
- A Computer or a laptop
In this course, we will be learning about Raspberry Pi introduction and setup, Python for Raspberry Pi, Accessing GPIO pins, PiCamera, Networking using sockets and finally Home automation.
IoT is bringing more and more things into the digital fold every day, which will likely make it a multi-trillion dollar industry in the near future. Building your own project on IoT will help you practically learn how engineering is applied on this amazing technology.
Through this training we shall learn about the essentials of Raspberry Pi specifically required for Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
The training will include the following;
1. Setup and package installations
2. Python modules for Raspberry Pi
3. GPIO, Tkinter, socket-IO, networking
4. Applications with Picamera, Twython, SMTP(email), etc.
5. Dealing with databases, Blynk, Thingspeak
6. Data analysis and plotting
7. Automation and monitoring
- Those that collect information and send it like the transmitter.
- Those that receive information and act on it such as receiver and processor.
- Things that do both such as compounder.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in Internet of Things and Raspberry Pi
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- This course is for all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products.