IoT#1: Python Basics for IoT Free Download
Learn all the concepts in Python that we will be using later in IoT. This part is purely on Python.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the exciting field of IoT with Python programming.
- Learn Why Python, Python Setup, Python shell
- Learn Python datatypes & variables, Functions in Python, Python Built-In Functions
- Learn Operators, Control flow statements, Classes in Python, Data Structures in Python
- Learn Exception Handling, Modules, Reading from and writing to Files, and Standard Python libraries
- Basic knowledge about electronics & python programming
- This course is purely on python and will cover all the concepts that will be required at a later stage of IoT. hence, a beginner can also easily take this course
Please note that There are four courses in this series. They are as follows:
1st Course: Python for IoT Tutorials
2nd Course: Advanced Python for IoT & IoT Based Data Analysis
3rd Course: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation with ESP8266
4th Course: IoT (Internet of Things) Automation using Raspberry Pi
We are in the 1st course. This part will deal primarily with Python. It will teach all the concepts that will be required in our later courses on IoT. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a very big deal today in today’s technology driven world. For the development of an IoT solution, one would need a programming language which while being lightweight and scalable at the same time. One such is Python and we are going to learn how to implement the same with this training.
Learn about the exciting field of IoT with Python programming.
The training will include the following;
- Why Python?
- Python Setup
- Python shell
- Python datatypes & variables
- Functions in Python
- Python Built-In Functions
- Control flow statements
- Classes in Python
- Data Structures in Python
- Exception Handling
- Reading from and writing to Files
- Standard Python libraries
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build projects using Python for IoT
- Students/Professionals interested in electronics and programming
- This course is for all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products.