Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020) Free Download
Learn how to combine Laravel PHP Framework & Vue.js to build powerful API and Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Build real world Vue js & Laravel applications
- Build RESTful API
- Build Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
- Deploy Laravel application both in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
- Understand how Vue js works and how it interacts with Laravel Backend API
- Use Laravel Mix for asset compilation
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
Latest course update: July 2020 – Added a comprehensive tutorial how to build API with Laravel 7
Welcome to Laravel and Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development course. This course will teach you how to combine the most popular PHP Framework Laravel with Vue.js to build full-stack web applications.
Here are what students saying about this course:
— Excellent course, full of powerful tools and useful information for Laravel and Vue.js development.
— The author explains everything in detail and where possible, provides multiple solutions for a specific task. He also delves into areas not usually covered in other courses (e.g, removing redundant code).
— This course is Great very detailed and easy to follow
The Instructor knows what his doing and very knowledgeable in the topic
+points for git repository per lesson if you are lose you can look up into it to compare codes
minor trouble of typo errors but not a big deal.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course we will build real world projects, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build full-stack web applications that you can imagine.
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- RESTfull API Development
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
In addition to the lectures, I also provide the complete source code on GitHub where you can see all changes that I made for each lecture so that you can always have access to the full codebase for the application.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel with Vue js and other web technologies to build full stack web application
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
Laravel with Vue.js – Fullstack Web Development (2020) Free Download[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’371′ ]