Lean Six Sigma Champion White Belt
Earn a Lean Six Sigma White Belt from a professional Organization.
What you’ll learn
- Introduce Six Sigma and Explain why we use it in Business today
- Introduce Basic Methodologies and why they are used
- Provide Student with a knowledge of Six Sigma Belt sytem
- Understand the history of lean and six sigma
- Introduction to Lean Concepts
- Learn about the 8 forms of waste and general solutions
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Lean and Six Sigma are now common strategies in organizations all over the world. In this course you will learn the key concepts you need to be able to act as an agent for lean six sigma in your organization. This course will outline historical insights, basic methodologies and core concepts associated with both lean and six sigma. You will learn what six sigma actually means, why lean is referred to as lean and core methodologies of both lean and six sigma including the DMAIC method and the DMADV method. The course will also cover foundational concepts of lean. Students are asked to complete projects throughout the course. Our Goal is to teach you the Key concepts you need to be able to act as an agent for Lean Six Sigma in your organization. This course will outline a Foundation of knowledge for you. You will learn about the History of Six Sigma, Some Key methodologies used in six sigma, including the DMAIC method. We will also cover the basic concepts of Lean. This course will launch you into the world of Lean and Six Sigma. Comparable to other organizations Yellow Belt you will learn more than expected in this powerful course from Lean Strategies International LLC.
Who this course is for:
- Lean and Six Sigma is now common in Organizations all over the world. Our Goal is to teach you the Key concepts you need to be able to act as an agent for Lean Six Sigma in your organization. This course will outline a Foundation of knowledge for you.