Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification (Accredited) Free Download
Accredited Certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt | Master White Belt, Six Sigma Roles, 7 Basic Tools | Learn Lean & Kaizen.
What you’ll learn
- Become a Certified Six Sigma White Belt
- Add this powerful Six Sigma credential to your resume
- Describe what is Six Sigma to any layman
- Gain an end-to-end view of your business process – Create a SIPOC
- No prior knowledge required
- We will cover how to use microsoft excel to draw a Histogram, a Pareto Chart and a Run Chart.
LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT CERTIFICATION
Students who complete this Lean Six Sigma White Belt course have an option to apply for the official AIGPE Lean Six Sigma White Belt Exam and achieve your LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT CERTIFICATION from AIGPE. Details for how to apply for the Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Exam, how to complete the Six Sigma White Belt Roadmap, and how to achieve your Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification are provided in lectures 3 and 34 of this course.
AIGPE is a global Lean Six Sigma Credentialing Organization for Professionals across Industries. Hands-on activity and activity solutions available in this Six Sigma White Belt Program allow you to master the art of quality with powerful analogies and insights.
Six Sigma certified professionals:
- Are known to maintain the right work-life balance
A Six Sigma White Belt Certification is the right start to your Six Sigma journey.
A Six Sigma White Belt Certified professional:
- Has the know-how of Six Sigma Basics, Lean and Kaizen
- Is trained to use the 7 Basic Tools of Quality including – 1) Process Map (SIPOC); 2) Check Sheet; 3) Histogram; 4) Fishbone Diagram; 5) Pareto Chart; 6) 5 Why Analysis and 7) Run Chart
- Is capable of driving Six Sigma project activities
- Has already set himself/herself on-track of fast paced growth
Who this course is for:
- This Six Sigma White Belt Certification program is meant for newbies who are not familiar to Six Sigma and/or students/professionals looking for a quick refresher on Lean and Six Sigma
- Leaders who want to deploy Lean and Six Sigma within their organization