Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch Free Download
Start from 0 & learn both topics simultaneously from scratch by writing 20+ hacking programs
What you’ll learn
- 170+ videos on Python programming & ethical hacking
- Install hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Learn 2 topics at the same time – Python programming & Ethical Hacking
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
- Write over 20 ethical hacking and security programs
- Learn by example, by writing exciting programs
- Model problems, design solutions & implement them using Python
- Write programs in Python 2 and 3
- Write cross platform programs that work on Windows, OS X & Linux
- Have a deep understanding on how computer systems work
- Basic IT knowledge
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Writing programs for python 2 and 3.
- Using modules and libraries.
- Variables, types …etc.
- Handling user input.
- Reading and writing files.
- Data structures.
- Desiccation making.
- Object oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation using scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling programs to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
- + more!
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- DNS Spoofing – redirect requests from one website to another.
- Spying on any client connected to the network – see usernames, passwords, visited urls ….etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Detect ARP spoofing attacks.
- Bypass HTTPS.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Create trojans for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows & Linux.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Run wordlist attacks to guess login information.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover weaknesses in websites using own vulnerability scanner.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity, no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning Python programming
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing