Machine learning with Complete Python (Basic to Advanced)
A Complete comprehensive course on machine learning with including all the major topics of python, so anyone can learn.
What you’ll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have a fundamental understanding of the machine learning.
- Understand and learn machine leaning and predictive model based on machine learning .
- Understand Python 3.
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
- memory 10 GB+ and RAM 1-GB is sufficient.
- no prior knowledge is required.
- required for this course only your true efforts towards learning , lots of practice , and time.. thats all to go..
Welcome this comprehensive Machine learning and Python course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in Python programming and Machine learning and by the end of it you’ll be able to code in python and code like programming experts! and able to create machine learning models.
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory. we’ll start with python basics, and then understand the complete concept of environment , variables , loops , conditions and more advance concept of python programming and machine learning and we install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we’ll dive and start python programming straight away. From here onward you’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and practicing different concepts such as operator, operand, conditional statements, looping ,data management …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a complete python programming field and complete machine learning field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn basic python, and how to practically apply the concept of python on your lab, not only that but you’ll also learn how to apply python for data science and machine learning. By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most python programmingand machine learning fields.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.