Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics
Boost Profit by learning diff Pricing Strategies & Advanced Pricing Models in Excel. Complete Pricing Analytics in Excel.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get revenue/profit optimized price point in case of Bundling, Quantity discount, Two-Part Tariff, Price Skimming and Revenue Management)
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete course on pricing strategies and pricing analytics that maximize your firm revenue/profit, right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different pricing strategies and how to implement it using profit maximizing price points.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement pricing strategies such as simple linear pricing, price bundling, giving quantity discount, price skimming, applying two part tariffs and many more.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing price point and accordingly deciding perfect pricing strategies using Excel solver Add-in
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Pricing strategies used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Pricing Strategies and Price Analytics course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply Pricing strategies in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular pricing strategies and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. After taking this course you will have a fair idea on pricing strategies and price analytics. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of each Pricing strategy
- Step-by-step instructions on how to arrive at revenue/profit maximizing price points in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Pricing Analytics from beginner to advanced