Master all the MS Excel Macros and the basics of Excel VBA
Learn automation of tasks with Excel Macros and Excel VBA With different Excel Projects.
What you’ll learn
- Create plenty of small projects to learn the basics of VBA
- Understand VBA programming structure and concepts
- Learn the best way to write a VBA code on Excel
- Understand how to use the macro recorder
- Be able to autome different tasks with VBA on Excel
- Enhance your current Excel projects with VBA programming
- Having a computerr
- Wanting to learn about Excel VBA
Working with microsoft Excel is not always easy and learning to automate your work with the use of VBA is even harder. Indeed, VBA is a programming language that is really useful in Microsoft Excel especially if you want to be able to automate all the tasks that you want to accomplish. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program With VBA
– Need to learn Excel VBA for work or task automation
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have Excel VBA knowledge
– Simply want to learn a new skill and improve your Excel knowledge
Then you will love this course. Not only you will by the end of this course have a complete understanding of how the VBA programming language works but you will also be able to use it on a daily basis to improve the quality of the projects that you are creating on Microsoft Excel for work school or any other personal reason.
The structure of the course
Indeed, with this course you will at first learn the power of Macros with Microsoft Excel. This will already allow to automate the majority of the task that you are currently doing on Microsoft Excel. Then, When you will understand how to properly record your own macro you will learn all the programming behind a macros and write with the use of VBA your own macros. This way you will be able to autome every task that you are doing with microsoft Excel and make every program that you create way more efficient.
Also, another really important aspect about this course is that it will help you learn by practice. In other words, for each element that you will learn you will have a lot of practice. This goes for the macro recording part as well as for the macro creation part. This will allow you to be able to use all the theoritical knowledge that will will learn and put it into application with this course.
If you have a passion for Microsoft Excel and always wanted to learn how to use this program in an efficient way, then this course is definetly for you. Not only you will be able to create more advanced applications by integrating VBA and macros in your spreadsheet but you will also be able to make your life way easier by automating all your tasks. Also, all the futur programs or apps that you will create with Excel will have more advanced features and will become more easier to use.
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to improve there skills on Excel
- Anyone who want to be able to automate there Excel daily tasks
- Anyone curious about microsoft Excel and wanting to become better at it