Core Data and Realm – Master Data Persistence for iOS
Learn to use Core Data, Realm, UserDefaults, NSCoder, iOS File System.
What you’ll learn
- Build apps that use Core Data for local device storage
- Build apps that save user data
- Understand the differences between Realm and Core Data and work with both
- Basic understanding of iOS development and Swift programming
- A Mac laptop or iMac (or a PC running macOS)
- No paid software required – all lessons will be completed in Xcode 9
Do you have an idea for an app that needs to save user data locally?
Do you need to learn about Core Data for your work or business?
Are you looking to brush up on your iOS Development skills by learning about new technologies such as Realm Database?
Then this is the course for you!
Join me as I take you step-by-step through building a to do list app that’s like the Clear app.
Along the way, we’ll cover all the essential topics such as:
- iOS Sandboxing
- iOS Backend Options and Databases
- How to Store Data Using the iOS File System and NSCoder
- How to Use UserDefaults Properly
and much much more…
Take a look at what other students have been saying about this course:
“I am about a third through this course and I have learned so much. This course is worth way more than what it cost but I’m thankful prices are low or I might have passed it up in the first place not knowing what I would get. I have used a couple Udemy courses and countless youtube tutorials. This is the best course I’ve ever took.” – Jeffrey Nelson
“The course offers interesting concepts coupled with a teacher that explains things clearly. You get to make a bunch of interesting apps and expand your skills. Thanks Angela!” – Megan Eding
“Clear tutorials, the lecturer explains everything well. It is one of the best courses I have participated in on Udemy.” – Mark Garcia
“Angela is connecting the missing dots for me… ” – Tom Colenbrander
What are you waiting for? Join the course today!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a iOS developer wanting to get to grips with Core Data and Realm