Microsoft Excel Zero to Advanced: Data Analysis & Dashboards
Microsoft Excel Beginner to Advanced w/ Data Analysis, & Dashboards. Learn Pro Tips, Shortcuts, Formulas and Functions.
What you’ll learn
- Basics like cells, rows, and columns
- Adding/deleting rows and columns
- Cell formats
- Basic Mathematical functions
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Data cleaning
- Data analysis
- Learn everything you need to start working on Excel!
- Microsoft Excel 2016, or any other version
If your work requires working with numbers or large amounts of data, Microsoft Excel is your software.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful data management, data analysis and dashboarding tool.
This course enables students to start using Excel in an effective manner. It starts from the very basics and within a few minutes, you will be having a good command over basic excel functions and even some advanced and frequently used features.
About this course:
Designed to teach Microsoft Excel to absolute beginners, this course will take you from scratch to a level where you can effectively store, manage, clean, transform, consolidate, analyze, and visualize data.
There is absolutely no prerequisite to start this course. Even 8 years old can take this course to learn Excel.
Who should take this course:
First-time learners, who have no idea about Excel and want to start the right way. This includes:
- Professionals, especially those who have to work with numbers.
- Daydreamers who wish to bring financial sense to their dreams.
- Anyone who wants to learn a better way to manage the numbers and calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level users of Excel who are looking for a solid foundation
- Students, business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals