Mockup Creation Course for Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo
Master mockup creation: T-shirts, branding presentations, books, product boxes, bottles, posters and more!
What you’ll learn
- Create Custom Mockups
- Use Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo to craft unique mockup layouts
- Place graphics/designs on anything, including rounded edges and objects with perspective
- Have access to either Affinity Photo or Adobe Photoshop (both are not required just one or the other) Adobe CC or higher suggested
Have you ever wanted to learn how to create those awesome mockups you see everywhere these days? Do you want to present your design work or product designs in the best most professional way possible, making them both unique and polished? Do you want to create stunning presentations for your portfolio?
We will go over the basics of pre-made mockups and how to customize those extensively.
What makes this course truly unique is it gives you multiple software options for learning mockup creation. I, Lindsay Marsh will be walking you through projects using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dimensions and Jermey Hazel will walk you through similar projects using Affinity Products including Affinity Photo but also a free 3D software option called Blender. So no matter your software of choice, this course is for you!
Also included is a wide array of finished fully customizable mockup templates compatible with both affinity and adobe products! This includes branding presentations, t-shirt templates and more.
So, if you want to step up your presentation game and produce some killer custom mockups then let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to create custom mockups for their portfolios
- Anyone wanting to place their designs/graphics/illustrations on any product imaginable
- Those wanting more experience using either Adobe Photoshop or Affinity Photo using intermediate tools and layering
- Those looking for guidance on how to take their own product photos for mockups
- Those looking for inspiration to craft mockups
- Those wanting to take pre-made mockups and customize them
- Those looking to get a quick crash course on 3d software to create hyper realistic product images