[Download] MongoDB Training beginner to expert level
Understand in-depth the concepts of MongoDB and apply them. Become a MongoDB Database Architect. Apply for MongoDB jobs.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is MongoDB and its application
- Prepare for MongoDB Certification
- Introduction, Installation, Configuration of MongoDB
- CRUD Operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete, Insert)
- Data Modeling and Model Tree Structure
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
This MongoDB training course will get you familiar with this unique database and arm you with the essential skills to start using mongo to power your software application. This course will teach you how to get mongo running, manipulate and query data, index for speed, and arm you with the essential skills required to start using Mongo.
It is a document database which imposes very little and has drivers for many programming languages. MongoDB is a general purpose, document-based, distributed database built for modern application developers and for the cloud era.
By the end of the MongoDB training, the students will be able to:
- Install and setup the MongoDB database
- Use the MongoDB shell to access the database
- Create, retrieve, update and delete data
- Use aggregation queries
- Appreciate the APIs used to interface with MongoDB
- Understand the document based structure of the database
- Use an API to develop applications
- Optimise queries with indexes
Who this course is for:
- Back-End Developers – MongoDB
- MongoDB Database Architects
- MongoDB DBAs
- Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Big Data Developers and Analysts
- ETL and Database Developers
- Students aspiring for a career in MongoDB and Big Data