Beginner’s Guide to Multiplayer Game Development in Unity
Learn how to create a multiplayer game using Unity, the C# programming language and Photon 2.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create a multiplayer game using Unity and Photon.
- Discover how to make a multiplayer loading screen and lobby.
- Create simple scripts for multiplayer games using the C# programming language.
- Like saving scenes, navigating the interface, using the three basic manipulation tools (Translate, Rotate and Scale), create prefabs and add and modify components inside the inspector.
In this game development course you’ll learn how to create multiplayer games using Unity, C# and Photon 2.
Here is a list of the key things you will learn by watching this course :
First of all, you’ll have a stronger understanding of what it takes to actually finish a game from A to Z in Unity!
Learn the differences between singleplayer and multiplayer game development.
Discover how to make a multiplayer loading screen and lobby.
Create simple scripts for multiplayer games using the C# programming language.
Learn to sync over the network scripts, visuals, animations and more with components and RPC functions.
Make a top down player controller. Code a stylish dash move and a screen wrap!
Bring a simple enemy AI to life! They will chase the nearest player and reduce the team’s health.
Make a flexible spawning system to challenge the players with hordes of enemies.
Add a nickname to your player character via a main menu.
Juice up your multiplayer world with particles and sounds.
Create a score system to keep track of player performance.
Why learn from us?
My brother and I created this course to share our passion for making games and help others bring their unique visions to life!
We’ve been teaching aspiring game developers how to use Unity, code with the C# programming language, and make game art and animations. Our tutorials have been viewed by thousands and are very popular, every day we get dozens of developers thanking us for helping them out on their own game dev journey!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning how to make multiplayer games.