Network Protocol Analysis Using Wireshark Part-1 Free Download
You will effectively be able to use Wireshark and troubleshoot networks with a understanding on how protocols work.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Network Protocols
- Understand TCP/IP Communications
- Traffic Analysis
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Understanding TCP/IP fundamentals.
- A computer with Internet connection
What is network protocol ?
A network protocol is an established set of rules that determine how data is transmitted between different devices in the same network.
What is wireshark ?
Wireshark is a GUI network protocol analyzer.
Symmetric session keys are stored in the browser, and with the appropriate browser setting (and permission and knowledge of the user) an administrator can load those session keys into Wireshark and examine unencrypted web traffic. Wireshark comes with graphical tools to visualize the statistics. This makes it easy to spot general trends, and to present findings to less-technical management.
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineer
- Computer Forensics/Digital Forensics Professionals
- Incident Response Personnel
- Information Security Professionals
- IT Managers
- Law Enforcement Personnel