The Perfect Nginx Server – Ubuntu Edition Free Download
The Absolute Beginners Course to Setting Up Multiple Blazingly Fast WordPress Sites Using Nginx and Ubuntu 20.04.
What you’ll learn
- Setup, from scratch, a secured, hardened and optimized Virtual Private Server
- Configure a secure and optimized server and host multiple WordPress sites using nginx
- Add a valuable new skill to your resume
- Add a new income stream by offering new, in demand, services to clients.
- Students should be familiar with using WordPress
This is a beginners course that assumes you have no knowledge configuring a Linux server or NGINX.
Updated to Ubuntu 20.04…
We start with a blank slate and layer by layer configure the perfect nginx server. I will teach you, step by step, to a point where you will have the skill, knowledge and confidence to host multiple secure WordPress sites, on an unmanaged Virtual Private Server, using nginx. You will need no support from your host. You will be your own system administrator.
This course covers the entire spectrum of configuring an Ubuntu based NGINX server. We will cover everything from initial server configuration to installing NGINX, MariaDB and php7.x.
Some of the security aspects included in the course are: SSH Keys, the firewall, fail2ban, changing “dangerous” default settings and NGINX “deny” directives. These are just some of the steps we are going to use in securing your server and your sites. Installing a WordPress “security plugin” does not secure your server or your WordPress site. Some “security plugins” are a source of vulnerabilities themselves.
After security we need to look at optimization. Speed is everything and NGINX delivers WordPress sites at blazingly fast speeds.
By the end of this course, you will be ready to reap the benefits.
Add a new revenue stream and start earning additional income hosting your own sites using NGINX. There will be numerous new services you will be adding to your resume as a web developer. You will be able to charge for numerous new services – site hosting, site optimization, Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate installation and renewal, backups and even a monthly maintenance fee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to host blazingly fast WordPress sites using Nginx
- Any WordPress site owner who wants to move from shared hosting to self-managed hosting
The Perfect Nginx Server – Ubuntu Edition Download Link