Ethical Hacking: Pentesting and Securing Web Applications
Join 150,000+ students – Learn cyber security, penetration testing (pentesting) and ethical hacking.
What you’ll learn
- Website hacking
- Penetration testing
- How to find vulnerabilities
- Computer security fundamentals
- Ability to write programs
- Basic knowledge of a programming language
- (Not required) Preferably have written a mobile or web app before
Computer security is one of the biggest job gaps in history, with a shortage of 3.5 million skilled workers needing to tackle a problem estimated to be worth $6 trillion. This is one of the biggest opportunities in history.
So well received that after a few years working in industry I decided to make this course.
Although this course covers practical methods for breaking into and securing systems, most of the lectures focus on principals which allow you to properly understand the concepts. This differs from a lot of courses on Udemy that teach specific tools that will be out of date next year.
This course covers all the topics of several of my courses at university. It’s not long, it’s light hearted, and doesn’t feel dense… but all the content is there.
Who this course is for:
- University students studying computer science or a related field
- Tinkerers wanting to ensure their apps are secure
- Employees wanting to improve the cyber security of their firm