Udemy – Beginner English: Practical Foundational English Training
Simply English. A simple, elegant approach to English.
What you’ll learn
- To speak English like an American and write like the British
- Improve your pronunciation via a variety of visual and audio speech exercises
- Build your vocabulary and English expressions
- Bridge the gap between your reading ability and your comprehension of what you read
- A beginner or an upper beginner (A1-A2) level of English
- Willingness to practice what they learn
This course is a beginner level English course (A1-A2). The student understands basic phrases and instructions. He/she can interact in a very simple way and uses incomplete sentences, without real grammatical content. He/she may be able to participate in a dialogue giving personal information but in a limited way using minimal vocabulary.
This course is designed to improve your English at its foundation. You will have a basic understanding of English and be able to speak it immediately. You will be able to introduce yourself in various social interactions. Use the verb ‘to be’ correctly in positive, negative and question sentences. Understanding when to use the verb ‘to be’. Talk about yourself and give personal information.
Using the WH-question words correctly and immediately employ them in your language. Express yourself and ask the proper questions to get the answers you need.
You will learn:
- How to Meet and Greet
- Greetings and Farewells
- Subject Pronouns
- And much more!
This course is taught using the four pillars of learning; both active parts of speaking and writing and both passive parts of reading and listening. You will acquire new vocabulary from real life scenarios and while reading excerpts of paragraphs and poems written by well-known authors.
The course will be paired with a PDF leaflet that you can download and print which will follow the order of each section and lecture offering you an active part in your learning.
Who this course is for:
- Students who desire to improve their English at its foundation
- Students who are seeking to have a basic understanding of English and be able to speak it immediately
- People who have tried to learn English with no significant advancement