Practical Guide to Windows Pentesting with Kali Linux
Safeguard your network and websites with Kali Linux by identifying vulnerabilities and tackling them on Windows platform
What you’ll learn
- Detect vulnerable ports and learn how to exploit them
- Pentest your website and hack data with different types of attacks
- Crack passwords to gain elevated access to resources
- Exploit well-known Windows vulnerabilities.
- Create persistent access to an exploited machine and maintain a stable backdoor.
- Collect valuable information from the exploited host.
- Basic understanding of penetration testing would be an advantage
Kali Linux is the premier platform for testing and maintaining Windows security. Managing Windows security has always been a challenge for any security professional. As Windows is the most popular operating system in the corporate environment, this course will help you detect and tackle attacks early to save your organization data and money.
With this practical course, you will start off with learning how to gather information about the target network and websites to discover all the vulnerable ports. Once you find the necessary info, you’ll learn to bypass security restrictions using exploitation tools to access the target system, hack websites using various pentesting tools. Moving further you’ll be mastering master various exploitation and post exploitation techniques such as Pass-The-Hash techniques.
By the end of this video tutorial, you will be able to successfully identify and tackle the flaws and vulnerabilities within the Windows OS (versions 7, 8.1, 10) using Metasploit and Kali Linux tools & collect valuable information from the exploited host.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Learning Windows Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux you’ll start by gathering information about the target network and websites to discover all the vulnerable ports. Moving on, you’ll learn to bypass security restrictions using exploitation tools to access the target system. Also, you’ll hack websites using various pentesting tools and learn how to present your test reports. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to find, exploit, and prevent security vulnerabilities in Windows OS using Kali Linux.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for IT professionals, security enthusiasts, and security professionals who are willing to learn how to find, exploit, and prevent security vulnerabilities in Windows OS using Kali Linux as well as penetration testing on the Windows platform.