Programming Numerical Methods in Python Free Download
A Practical Approach to Understand the Numerical Methods.
What you’ll learn
- Create and manipulate arrays (vectors and matrices) by using NumPy.
- A Python IDE and its libraries NumPy, matplotlib and SciPy should be installed on your computer.
- No previous experience in programming in Python is required.
covers the following topics:
- Roots of High-Degree Equations
- Interpolation and Curve Fitting
- Numerical Differentiation
- Numerical Integration
- Systems of Linear Equations
- Ordinary Differential Equations
Who this course is for:
- The students who currently study their first course in numerical methods.