Python and Flask Full-Stack Web Development for beginners
Learn to create and deploy web applications with Python and Flask.
What you’ll learn
- Build Web Projects using full stack web development skills
- Learn Back End Web Development Skills : Python , Flask,SQL ,PostgreSQL, API, REST
- Build a web based Calculator using Front End Web Development Skills
- No programming experience required
- A PC and Mac with internet access is required
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who can develop both the front end and back end of a website or application.
They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Full stack web developers usually have some of the following front end and back end skill sets.
Front End Skills ( This is used to build the client software or application)
Python is a programming language. Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
Flask is a Python framework for building lightweight and dynamic web applications. It helps speed up tedious behind-the-scenes development work, such as URL mapping, and offers more control to the developer to build applications
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Web Development
- Beginners to Python
- Beginners to Flask