React, TypeScript, Redux, Styled Components: Build Sudoku App
Learn to apply best practices while building a mobile-friendly offline-capable React app with TypeScript and Redux.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a Complete ReactJS Application
- Structuring Code and Implementing Best Practices
- TypeScript with ReactJS & Redux
- React Hooks
- Styled Components with Theme Implementation
- Mobile Friendly Development
- Familiarity with ReactJS
- Computer (Window, Mac or Linux)
- Internet Connection
Are you a beginner React Developer looking to Level Up?
Would you like to learn how to build a fully functioning React application from Scratch?
In this course you’ll learn how to make a Sudoku Application that’s worth showing off to friends, family and potential employers. You will work with ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux, React Hooks, Styled Components, Jest, Service Workers and more!
Once you’re finished you will have a fully functioning Mobile-Friendly Offline-Capable app that’s built optimally with a clean, readable and well performing code base.
You will learn best practices along with seeing the methodology of building a full application piece by piece!
Don’t stress if you don’t know how to play Sudoku, it’s quick to figure out and this course will explain it early on.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner ReactJS developers looking to Level Up!