Reverse Engineering and Memory Hacking with Cheat Engine
Learn how to reverse engineer and hack the memory of programs running on Windows.
What you’ll learn
- Debug programs with Cheat Engine
- Reverse engineer programs
- Solve CrackMe challenges
- Disassemble programs into assembly code
- Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
- Modify program behaviour
- Windows PC
- Some Assembly or Lua background would help, but not mandatory
If you had always wanted to learn how use hack a program’s memory, to reverse engineer and debug software, then this is the course for you.This course is an introduction to Reverse Engineering for anyone who wants to get started in this field. It is suitable for software developers who want to learn how software works internally and also for reverse engineers who want to fix bugs where the source code is not available. Traditionally, we use tools like x64dbg, OllyDbg for reverse engineering and debugging.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Reverse Engineering
- Game Hackers who want to try their hand at hacking windows programs
- Programmers with want to learn debugging