Ruby on Rails 6: Learn 25+ gems and build a Startup MVP 2021
Code-Along & build an advanced e-learning platform. Biggest, Most complete Ruby on Rails 6 course. Always updated.
What you’ll learn
- How to build an online learning platform with Ruby on Rails
- How to build a Udemy Clone
- Ruby on Rails
- Yarn and Webpacker
- Modern browser and internet connection
- A basic understanding of programming would be helpful, Basic knowledge of Ruby and Rails will be a plus
- No paid software required
I’m proud to say that this is the most feature-rich Ruby-on-Rails-6 course on the internet.
The course contains 200 lectures and 20 hours of video content.
It is a result of my 6 years of Software Engineering experience and 6 months of course writing.
Through the years of being a software developer I’ve learnt a lot by trial, error, and research.
You don’t have to spend all the time I did!
In this course I’ve summed up the best practices of using different gems and features.
You will be able to learn it all by practice!
As well we will learn to troubleshoot different issues in development and production.
In this course you will:
- Learn to build your own advanced online learning platform step-by-step, feature-by-feature (like a Udemy or Skillshare)
- get access to the source code of the final application
- gain the broad knowledge and skill needed to create basically any web application you can think of
- get acquainted with all the modern technologies needed to find a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer job.
As a beginner, you will learn the whole process of developing an application with multiple features.
As an experienced developer, you will master features that you didn’t have a lot of experience with.
Learn to use Yarn & Webpacker – the core new feature of Rails 6:
- install videoJS
Who this course is for:
- If you want to create your own e-learning platform for selling content online
- If you want to learn how to build professional grade Ruby on Rails applications