Scrum Fundamentals for Scrum Master and Agile Projects- 2021
Master the Scrum concepts necessary for Scrum Master Certification & Agile Scrum Project Management.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Getting into the shoes of Scrum Team and understand what their role is
- All about Scrum Events: Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- The three Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog & Increment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation.
This course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access to all the the entire course content including quizzes, practice exercises etc. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Over 19,000 students have enrolled into this course so far and have shared some great reviews about the course:
★★★★★ “Very clear explanation, I am really very grateful, I knew the existence of Scrum but not in detailed knowledge, the tutor is knowledgeable in her field. Please keep on doing”.
-Daud Ali Ahmed
★★★★★ “Great Course. To the point explanation of the concepts. Highly recommended.”
★★★★★“This course gives a good overview of the scrum and clearly explains the concepts.”
★★★★★ “Extraordinary learning”
There are no prerequisites for starting this Scrum Fundamental course.
What is Scrum?
Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. The definition of Scrum consists of roles, events, artifacts, and the rules that bind them together.
Scrum defines three roles, the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team Member.
- Simple to understand
- Difficult to master
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a passing familiarity with Project Management
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project
- Someone who doesn’t have an experience with formal project management approaches but is looking for one now