SQL & PostgreSQL: From Beginner to Pro in 2020
SQL and PostgreSQL for complete beginners!
What you’ll learn
- Learn SQL queries (SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, WHERE, JOIN, GROUP BY, ORDER BY …)
- Be comfortable going on an interview with your SQL & PostgreSQL knowledge
- Execute SQL queries on database
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- No application or database needed
- Willingness to learn
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is designed to help you master SQL & PostgreSQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the computer science sector today.
It doesn’t matter who you are, whether you are a business owner, marketer or programmer. This course will teach you everything even if you don’t have any previous experience. I try to make this course as engaging as possible. Yes, that’s right, it’s possible to make an engaging course on databases.
What I will learn?
- How to create tables
- How to delete tables
- How to select data
- How to restrict data (How to use WHERE)
- How to use logical connectives (AND, OR)
- How to order your result
- How to select data from multiple tables at the same time
- How to join tables
- How to use GROUP BY
- and so much more
Why Learn SQL
SQL is consistently ranked as the most in-demand skill in recent employer surveys, SQL is a fantastic way to increase your income and boost your professional development.
So let’s do this! Enroll today and start learning SQL!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL and PostgreSQL
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create database and how to SELECT, INSERT & DELETE data
- Developers who are looking to build applications using SQL
What tool (application) do I need?
No tools at all, all you need is a web browser, internet connection and willingness to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL & PostgreSQL
SQL & PostgreSQL: From Beginner to Pro in 2020 Free Download[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’371′ ]