The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development
What you’ll learn
- You will have a basic understanding of HTML
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- No prior HTML or CSS knowledge needed
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Computer with access to the internet
Welcome to The Complete 2021 Guide to Web Development course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with HTML5, CSS3 with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn HTML and CSS from scratch to intermediate.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In this course you will learn;
- To create static HTML sites,
- To create a beautiful, responsive landing page for anyone,
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly,
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats,
- The difference in usage between block-level and inline elements in HTML,
- The uses of HTML table, and by learning this you will be able to create different designs of your own,
- To able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure,
- And improve your knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- To place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS.
- To prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development