The Complete 2021 Web Development Course – Build 15 Projects
The only course you need to become a full-stack web developer. Covers HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, Node, APIs, Mobile & more!
What you’ll learn
- Go from Zero skills to building Powerful Web Applications on a highly professional level using the latest 2020 Web Technologies.
- Use a Portfolio of over 15 highly professional websites, Games and Mobile apps you would have developed during the course to take your career to the next level.
- I will teach you everything. All you need is a computer.
- There is absolutely no pre-knowledge required. This is a 100% Comprehensive Web Development Course that will take you from Zero-skills to a Cash Earning Web Developer, Step by Step with NO Step skipped.
Well let me tell you: If you are looking for a truly 100% Comprehensive Web Development Course, that will take you from learning the basics to mastering the most advanced web development techniques, then be certain that you have come to the right place.
Taking this course will help you achieve your dream of becoming a professional web developer, and you will be ready to build powerful and responsive websites to a highly professional degree using today’s most advanced and up to date web technologies within a few weeks from now.
In order to guarantee the success of your learning experience, this course was divided into perfectly structured Chapters consisting of ~100 hours of crystal clear and 100% hands-on engaging lectures.
Each chapter covers one of the major web technologies and will take you from the basics to advanced skills. This is how:
You will first learn the basic concepts, and straight after that apply them in easy practical examples. Then you will easily navigate to more advanced concepts and use them to build more complex applications. Once you have finished the chapter, you will then move to a bigger challenge where you will confidently build a “Real Life Full Professional Project” using the skills you acquired in that chapter combined with previous ones.
Here are a few examples of in-chapter activities:
- Embed a relaxing YouTube Video to your website (HTML)
- Create an online checkout form (HTML)
- Outbound and Return Flight date pickers just like the Expedia Website (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Car Mileage range using a beautiful slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Interactive carousel slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & Bootstrap)
- Create a responsive Contact Form (HTML, CSS, PHP & Bootstrap)
- What day of the week were you born? (HTML & PHP)
- Guess the date in 1000 days from now! (HTML & PHP)
- Get the geographic coordinates and postcode of any address. (HTML, jQuery, Google Maps API’s, JSON)
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for people with no web development knowledge or experience.
- This Course is also for people with web development knowledge, but wanting to learn new skills and enrich their portfolio with 15 Highly professional Interactive Websites, Games and Mobile Apps.