The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced
The most comprehensive Angular 4 (Angular 2+) course. Build a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4
What you’ll learn
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
- NO knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is required
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling courses on Udemy, takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build real client apps with Angular on your own
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code like a professional
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes. Say goodbye to boring tutorials and courses with rambling instructors and useless theories!
Over the next 8 hours, you’ll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
If you’re more adventurous and want to learn more, there is far more content for you!
- Building real-time, server-less apps with Firebase
- Animating DOM elements using Angular animations
- Building beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Implementing the Redux architecture
- CRUD operations
- Forms with custom validation
- Searching, sorting and pagination
- Authentication and authorization
- And a lot more!
You’ll see how Mosh creates a brand new Angular project with Angular CLI and builds this application from A to Z, step-by-step. No copy/pasting! These 8.5 hours are packed with tips that you can only learn from a seasoned developer.
You’ll learn how to apply best practices, refactor your code and produce high quality code like a professional developer. You’ll learn about Mosh’s design decisions along the way and why he chooses a certain approach. What he shares with you comes from his 17 years of experience as a professional software developer.
You’re not going to get this information in other Angular courses out there!
And on top of all these, you’ll get:
- Closed-captions generated by a human, not a computer!
- Offline access: if you are traveling or have a slow connection, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable source code
You don’t need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
“Absolutely amazing Angular course.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you are not happy for any reasons, contact Udemy for a full refund within the first 30 days of your enrolment. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a software engineer with 17 years of professional experience. He has a Master of Science in Network Systems and Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. His students describe him as passionate, pragmatic and motivational in his teaching.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are passionate about working with new frameworks