The Complete DevOps Engineer Course 2.0 – Java & Kubernetes
Learn how to program in Java and build scalable web applications using Kubernetes with Google Cloud platform. DevOps pro.
What you’ll learn
- Become proficient working with Java
- Understand basic concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Learn about Methods, Classes, Objects, Constructors, and other important concepts
- You need to have fast internet connection
- You would also need a credit card for signing up with FREE Google trial cloud platform
Are you ready to become a DevOps Engineer and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to The Complete DevOps Engineer Course 2.0 – Java & Kubernetes
It is not only a comprehensive course but with over 150 lessons, you are will not find a course similar to this.
It’s our most current, in-depth and exciting coding course—to date.
In this introductory course, you’ll learn and practice essential computer science concepts using the Java programming language. You’ll learn about Object Oriented Programming, a technique that allows you to use code written by other programmers in your own programs. You’ll put your new Java programming skills to the test by solving real-world problems faced by software engineers.
Java programming is a great option for first-time coders due to its popularity and ease of use. This course will provide you with a solid foundation in computer science and Object Oriented Programming concepts, as well as set you on the path for success as a software engineer.
This complete course is also designed to teach you about managing application containers, using Kubernetes. Kubernetes (k8s) is an open source platform for automating container operations such as deployment, scheduling and scalability across a cluster of nodes. We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized developers and consultants to bring you the best of everything!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners as well as Intermediate and Advanced users
- If you know Java or any other programming language – that’s great but nor required though