The Complete Ethical Hacking Course
What you’ll learn
- Kali Linux Tools
- Basic Linux Commands
- Fundamental ethical hacking attacks & protection methods
- Writing ethical hacking tools with Python
- Website penetration testing
- Wireless networks penetration testing
- Min 4GB of RAM for your computer
- Optional: USB wi-fi card (Only for wireless password cracking sections, will show how to get one in course)
Welcome to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course!
This is one of the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking Courses ever created online!
Across 30 hours of instructor-led content, you’ll learn:
- How hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites and wireless networks
- What tools hackers use, why, and how they work
So that you can practice all the skills and techniques in real time, we start by setting up an ethical hacking lab on your computer. Here you can put the theory you learn to the test, and have a safe space to practice using hacking tools and attacks. We’ll experience real time hacking examples, and learn how to protect ourselves against these attacks at the same time!
What else do I get?
Along with the course you’ll also receive for free the “The Complete Ethical Hacking Course Handbook“, and $10 credit of at Digital Ocean (in order to build and practice within their online servers).
This course is brought to you by the most popular instructors in Udemy: Codestars by Rob Percival (>1.000.000 students) and Atil Samancioglu (>100.000 students). Atil Samancioglu teaches cyber security and programming courses on Udemy, and all across the world. His courses focus on taking you from beginner to master of your own security, and this course covers a huge range of vital topics, including but not limited to:
- VPN & DNS
- Dark Web
- Kali Linux
- Wireless network attacks and protection
- Man In The Middle attacks and protection
- Capturing screenshots
- Beef Usage
- Fake Game Website Attacks
- Ubuntu Apache Server Installation
- Social Media & Instagram Hacking and protection
- Wireshark Analysis
- Metasploit Usage
- Maltego Usage
- Social Engineering
Who this course is for:
- Eager to learn ethical hacking once and for all
- Looking forward to a career in cyber security
- Want to learn Python programming for ethical hacking