The Complete Graphic Design Theory for Beginners Course
Learn Graphic Design Theory and the Basic Principles of Color Theory, Typography, Branding, Logo Design, Layout & More!
What you’ll learn
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design.
- You will learn intermediate and advanced terminology that you can use to incorporate in graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, t-shirt design, and other digital or print mediums.Project files and resources can be found in available lessons located directly in this course.
NEW! June 2020 – How to Become a Graphic Designer New Lessons and 14 page Resource PDF!
NEW! Jan 2020 – Design Trends for 2020 and how to create them!
Learn Graphic Design Theory in this New Course!
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn’t have to be like that.
By understanding the foundations of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and other fields of study in the graphic design realm, you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
You have found the perfect course for learning graphic design. It doesn’t matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design theory in the most effective means necessary.
With over 4.5+ hours (and counting) of video and practical projects to follow along with, this course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn this graphic design theory!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? 🙂
The fundamentals of design are useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn’t matter if it’s logo design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, product design, printing, or t-shirts. This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
This course will cover:
- The Basics of Graphic Design
- Color Theory
- User Experience
- Logo Design
- Photography in Graphic Design
- Modern Trends and Themes
- The Legal Side of Graphic Design
- and much, much more!
Other great stuff you might want to know..
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructors and others. There is even a facebook group to connect with Lindsay and I and other students to ask questions, get feedback and participate in design challenges.
Feeling lost? Don’t worry, we are here for you!
As they say, “Come for the course, stay for the community.”
What else is there to know?
Well there is that little 30 day money back guarantee thing.
It’s a win-win situation!
and we applaud winners
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for:
- – Graphic Designers
- – Website Designers
- – Logo Designers