The Complete Microsoft Outlook Masterclass Mastering Outlook
Microsoft Outlook 365 – Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Microsoft Outlook.
What you’ll learn
- Sending and Receiving Email in Outlook
- Sending and Receiving Email in Outlook with Attachments
- Account Settings in Outlook
- No Previous Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
- A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
- Willingness to Learn 🙂
The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 365 – Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Microsoft Outlook 2019
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager software system from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite.
Send, receive, and manage your email. Calander; Schedule and manage appointments, meetings, or events. People; See details about contacts when you hover over their name; Tasks; Prioritize your tasks with Microsoft To-Do. Search: Locate messages, people, and documents
Outlook works around the clock to help protect your privacy and keep your inbox free of clutter.
- Protection delivered by the same tools Microsoft uses for business customers.
- Data encryption in your mailbox and after email is sent.
- Automatic deactivation of unsafe links that contain phishing scams, viruses, or malware.
- Ransomware detection and recovery for your important files in OneDrive.
With Outlook, you can access Office For free. Collaborating is easy with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can chat in real-time with Skype—right from your inbox. Keep your busy life organized, Use Outlook’s powerful built-in calendar to keep track of your appointments and schedule meetings with others. (Outlook website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft Outlook MasterClass Mastering Outlook you will be able to:
- Understand the environment of Microsoft Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Manage the interface of Microsoft Outlook
- Send and receive an email in Microsoft Outlook
- Configure and manage account setting in Microsoft Outlook
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Outlook in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need Outlook in Office
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users