Hacking Fundamentals: The Complete Nmap No-Nonsense Course
Master Nmap by doing practical Nmap scans and Network/Host enumeration.
What you’ll learn
- Nmap Network Exploration
- Enumeration of Services and Networks
- Enumeration for Penetration Testing
- Stable internet connection,
- Computer/Laptop with 4-8GB of RAM, Installed Oracle VirtualBox
- Will to do both practical work and practice.
As the title of this course suggests, this is a course with a no-nonsense approach towards learning very important part (if not the most important part) of penetration testing and practical security assessments. From the moment you enroll in this course you will see, that there are no long presentations, and unneeded “fillers” in there.
You will learn network mapping and enumeration by directly engaging with Nmap command line and scanning concepts.
This course will be updated all the time, and we will seriously consider your feedback, latest trends in cyber security, vulnerabilities, precise enumeration and possible problems that users are facing with nmap.
Also, we will manage the further content updates and additions regarding already mentioned user feedback, your suggestions and problems if there are any.
Who this course is for:
- Total begginers in cyber security.
- Professionals looking to refresh and fill the gaps in their knowledge and skill.
- Penetration testers.
- System Administrators.
- Network Administrators.