The Git Mindset : An intuitive deep-dive into Git
Gain a deep intuition of the Git version control system through story telling
What you’ll learn
- How to use Git to manage your project
- How to collaborate with other developers using Git
- The core concepts underlying Git through storytelling
- How Git works under the hood
- How to study the history of your project for learning and troubleshooting
- Effectively use Git commands in the command line
- The ability to install software on your computer
This course is designed to help you gain The Git Mindset. Using mechanisms like storytelling, hands-on-labs and quizzes, you’ll gain a deep intuition about Git. To follow this course, you don’t need any prior knowledge.
This section goes over the story of the smallest team with the simplest workflow – a lone developer named Ana who’s working on her software project on her personal machine. Over time, we’ll introduce additional requirements like the need to manage historical versions, the need to create backups, the need to collaborate with additional team members etc.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who uses Git already, but interested in gaining a deeper intuition about Git