The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp Free Download
A Unique Interactive Python Experience With Nearly 200 Exercises and Quizzes
What you’ll learn
- Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python!
- Work through nearly 200 exercises and quizzes!
- Learn about all of the latest features in Python 3.6
- Use Python to create an automated web crawler and scraper
- Make complex HTTP requests to APIs using Python
- Master the quirks of Python style and conventions
- Really Really Understand Object Oriented programming in Python
- Learn testing and TDD (Test Driven Development) with Python
- Write your own Decorators and higher order functions
- Write your own Generators and other Iterators
- Confidently work with Lambdas!
- Master tricky topics like Multiple Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Build games with Python
- Build larger projects that span across multiple files
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples, and more!
- Become an expert at list and dictionary comprehensions
- Master built-in python functions like zip and filter
- Handle errors and debug code
- Write your own custom modules
- Work with files, including CSV
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of python exercises!
- No previous experience with Python or coding is required.
In development, I referred to this course as a hybrid between a typical Udemy course and an interactive Codecademy-style course. You get over 25 hours of in-depth videos and my dumb jokes along with meticulously created exercises and quizzes to test your knowledge as you go.
It has applications in data science, machine learning, web development, self-driving cars, automation, and many many other disciplines. There has never been a better time to learn it!
I’m spent years teaching people to program at in-person bootcamps in the San Francisco Bay Area. In recent years, I’ve started bringing my methods from the classroom to the online world. In my first year teaching online, I was selected as the Best Newcomer Instructor in the Udemy Instructor Awards 2015. I’m passionate about making the best possible online learning experiences that mirror my in-person courses.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about data science, machine learning, or web development