The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications Free Download
Master Python 3 by making 10 amazing Python apps.
What you’ll learn
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web today. This is the course where you will learn to build actual desktop programs, web applications, and even mobile apps entirely in Python 3. Here are the 10 apps you are going to build:
- English Thesaurus – a program where users can find the word definitions
- Volcano Web Map – an interactive web map showing volcano locations
- Personal Website with Python – a website built entirely in Python
- Bookshop Database App – a desktop GUI app with a database backend
- Feel Good Mobile App – an Android & iOS app
- Webcam Motion Detector – starts the webcam and detects moving objects
- Real Estate Webscraper – a program that extracts data from webpages
- Interactive Data Dashboard – a web-based fully interactive graph
- Database Web App – a web app that collects data & sends emails
- Geocoder Web App – a web app that converts addresses to coordinates
If you know Python basics already, you can jump right in with the first app. By building the 10 apps you will master Python and be able to build your own Python apps.
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’371′ ]
You will code the apps, guided step-by-step by easy video explanations, and continuous support from the course instructor. If you get stuck, you can ask questions at any time in the Q&A and the instructor or the teaching assistant will jump in and help you with your questions.
By buying the course you will gain lifetime access to all of its videos, coding exercises, quizzes, code notebooks, cheat sheets, and the Q&A forum inside the course.
Sign up and start learning the amazing Python programming language today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
If you merely watch the videos, without trying anything on your own, you will hardly learn anything.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(2) The effort you put in: If you just watch the videos, you may finish the course in two days. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don’t know anything about programming.
This course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and I, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
Visual Studio Code is used in the course. It is very new and probably the best IDE that exists today. The code will work the same, no matter the IDE.
Who this course is for:
- Those with no prior knowledge of Python.
- Those who know Python basics and want to master Python