Unity VFX Graph – Magic Effects – Intermediate Level
Create astonishing magic abilities for the game character Thunderlord with Unity VFX Graph!
What you’ll learn
- Create Magic Abilities for a Game Character.
- Unity: Basics
- Photoshop (or similar): Basics
- Blender: Basics
- Graphic Tablet Helps
This course is all about the creation of Visual Effects with Unity Visual Effect Graph. You will create an Ability Set for a game character called Thunderlord.
You’ll learn how to use Visual Effect Graph from basic to intermediate. We will have a look at the workflow of this powerful node-based-tool and start with some quick and basic exercises to get started, like some sparks. Then we will move on to intermediate and advanced effects creation, an ability set composed of:
While you create this advanced effects, you will learn stuff like:
1) Use Shader Graph and create practical shaders for game effects;
2) Create original Textures from scratch;
3) Make some awesome Trails;
4) Create hand-painted Flipbook Animations;
5) Create Smoke with Blender;
6) Fracture Objects with Blender;
7) And much more.
With this course you will have the closest real life experience possible to the industry of Visual Effects creation in a Game Development scenario.
Course made with Unity URP in 2020.1.14. Compatible with 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Who this course is for:
- Unity users
- Unreal users
- Game Developers
- VFX Artists
- 3D Generalists