Using ASP.Net Blazor for Absolute Beginners
Full Stack Development with ASP.Net Blazor for absolute beginners
What you’ll learn
- Create Blazor app with custom component
- Create Single page website using Blazor
- Deploy website
- Using DI, Parameters, Event handling, and Forms
- Basic concepts of C#
- Basic ASP .Net development
- Visual Studio 2019
Note: This course is designed for ASP.Net core 3.0 Preview 7, And later upgraded to APS.Net core 3.1 Preview 1.
Blazor is Framework came under ASP.Net core application. It is released with .Net core 3.
Blazor takes advantage of Web assemblies, which allows running assembly on the browser itself. And almost modern browsers support this feature.
Throughout this series, I am going to teach you how to create your own custom Blazor components and handle data, parameters, events, and more.
The course outline includes:
- Introduction to Blazor and Web Assembly. And understood how it works.
- Check a different kind of hosting models supported by Blazor for creating applications.
- Understood how to use Parameters to pass a value to the component.
- Bind fields and attach events on controls.
- Use RenderFragments to generate templates.
- Understood cascade parameter and pass multiple values.
- Use routings for the component. Using URL Helper generate URLs for any component.
- Create and validate forms before sending the request to the server-side.
- Use dependency injection with built-in service as well as custom service.
- And learn how to deploy an application for both hosting models.
- And Extended sessions for how to upgrade to the final version of 3.0 and 3.1 previews.
Who this course is for:
- This is for newbies who want to learn Blazor
- Developer who know C# & ASP .Net and want to use those skills for frontend too
- Person who want to create custom Blazor components