Vue JS 3, React JS & Angular – Guide to Popular Frameworks
Understand basics and difficult parts of the 3 most popular frameworks – React JS, Angular and Vue. All in one course!
What you’ll learn
- Most popular web frameworks -> React, Angular & Vue JS
- Features explained on practical examples
- Base and core concepts of the three most popular frameworks
- Basic JS or any programming language knowledge
Understand basics and difficult parts of the 3 most popular frameworks – React, Angular and Vue.
What is Vue JS, React JS, Angular ?
What is Framework(FW)/ Library ?
Environment, set of tools and guide lines build on top of the programming language(JS in case of this course). FW exposes functionalities, handles lifecycle of the application and defines set of rules how application should be written in order to follow best FW practices.
Every framework is different, but there is one thing they have in common. They are builded on top of JS so if you are familiar with JS you can learn any fro-tend(FE) FW very fast!
Angular -> Angular is an application design framework and development platform for creating efficient and sophisticated single-page apps.
Vue -> (pronounced /vjuː/, like view) is a progressive framework for building user interfaces.
What are you going to build ?
In this course you are going to create application for keeping track of the resources. Resource can be anything on the internet(blog, video, book etc.).
You are going to build one application in 3 Frameworks so you will understand and memorize the differences in web application development.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers not sure which framework to start working in
- More experienced developers looking for a practical guide
- Developers wanting to have one guide for every framework