Webpack 2: The Complete Developer’s Guide Udemy Free Download
Master Webpack 2 as you deploy web apps supported by Babel, code splitting, and ES2015 Modules.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the purpose of Webpack in a modern web app
- Deploy Webpack-based projects to AWS, Heroku, and more
- Enhance the performance of web apps by leveraging Webpack’s ecosystem of plugins
- Enhance code organization through the use of ES2015 JS Modules
- A Mac or PC
Webpack is the premier build tool for React and Angular 2 applications.
Deployment? Covered. Performance optimizations? We got it. Custom boilerplate creation? Its here!
Webpack is notorious for being tricky to configure correctly. In this course you’ll master each major feature of Webpack and learn how to optimize it for your own app. Webpack has a wealth of fancy features, but each requires in depth knowledge of how they work. This course is the most comprehensive Webpack course you’ll find online, and the only full course on the popular version 2 edition of Webpack.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build Webpack-based projects.
Tired of downloading boilerplates packages with no idea how to change them?
React and Angular 2 have seen standalone boilerplate packages flourish, but they come with dense configuration setups that make them challenging to change. With the experience you gain in this course you’ll be able to customize your projects to suit your particular needs.
So much content!
- Learn the difference between ES2015 and CommonJS module systems
- Load ES2015 code with Webpack’s Babel Loader
- Use Webpack to automatically resize and compress images for optimal load times
- Implement code splitting to dramatically decrease load times
- Learn to tweak your React project to work perfectly with Webpack
- Master versioning of your application to reduce the amount of code your users download
- Deploy your application to AWS, Heroku, Github Pages, or Surge
Who this course is for: