Windows Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond Free Download
Finding and exploiting Windows vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to gain an administrator shell.
What you’ll learn
- Multiple methods for escalating privileges on a Windows system.
- In depth explanations of why and how these methods work.
- Tools which can help identify potential privilege escalation vulnerabilities on a Windows system.
- A setup script you can run on a (free) trial version of Windows 10, creating an intentionally vulnerable VM to practice privilege escalation on.
- A basic understanding of Windows systems
- A familiarity with hacking tools such as Kali Linux and metasploit / msfvenom
This course teaches privilege escalation in Windows, from basics such as how permissions work, to in-depth coverage and demonstrations of actual privilege escalation techniques. The course comes with a full set of slides (150+), and a script which can be used by students to create an intentionally vulnerable Windows 10 configuration to practice their own privilege escalation skills on. This is a 100% privilege escalation course, with absolutely no filler!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate ethical hackers.
- Students currently taking or planning to take the PWK/OSCP course.