WordPress for Beginners: Create a Website Step by Step Free Download
Create Websites and Blogs With Zero Experience Using WordPress and This Step By Step Guide
What you’ll learn
- Create websites and blogs with WordPress
- Update and edit existing WordPress websites
- Setup dynamic blog sections organized by category
- Create a “Contact Us” page with interactive map and email form
- No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Here’s a summary of what we cover:
- Asking and answering “What is WordPress?”
- Setting up a new WordPress site/project
- Creating pages
- Creating blog posts
- Customizing the colors & theme of your website
- Embedding YouTube videos into your website
- Setting up custom navigation menus
- Creating photo galleries
- Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors)
- Asking and answering “What is a plugin?” & “What is a widget?”
- Letting visitors of your blog posts comment via their Facebook / Twitter accounts
- Configuring an interactive “Contact Us” page
- Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
- Using a custom homepage instead of a generic “blog listing”
- Moving our website (exporting and importing) from one location (domain or host) to anothe
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring WordPress creators; in one convenient place alongside one instructor. If you’re ready to begin creating and updating websites – I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to get started creating websites and/or blogs.
- No coding required.
- No prior experience required.